Precautions for the use of aromatherapy: 1. Before usin […]
Precautions for the use of aromatherapy:
1. Before using aromatherapy oil, you must first understand Aroma Air Freshener its characteristics and use it according to the amount, not too much.
2. Citrus aromatherapy oils, such as orange, lemon and bergamot, are not suitable for sunbathing after use, otherwise it will stimulate the growth of pigment cells.
3. Certain aromatherapy oils are not suitable for pregnant women. Be especially careful about this.
4. The utensils for the aromatherapy oil must be glass, ceramic or stainless steel utensils. Avoid plastic containers. Because the aromatherapy oil has strong penetrating power, it will decompose the plastic molecules, and the oil quality will be changed and no longer pure.
5. Sunlight and strong light will destroy the oil, so when choosing glassware, you should choose a darker color. Avoid exposing the aromatherapy oil to the air to oxidize the aromatherapy molecules, or be polluted by dust particles in the air, adding impurities.